Sunday, January 27, 2013

More About China... Pandas & Food


Pandas were the topic of conversation early last week! We read about them, highlighted important information, and then reported facts to our classmates!  On Friday, we learned how to use chopsticks.  Four families brought Asian food for us to try, and it was YUMMY!  We tried noodles, sticky rice, eggrolls, and a spicy chicken dish! I've posted some of the students' quotes below. 


Haley & Dolores

 Samantha and Will
 Jose and Shawn
 Daisy and Chasity
"I like the eggrolls that I brought and I like all my friends.  It was great to share my stuff." ~Thai 
 "I learned how to eat with chopsticks and it was really fun.  We got to eat food from China.  My favorite was the sticky rice and spicy chicken!" ~Dolores
 Ncu uses chopsticks to eat everyday.  He showed us the correct way to use them!
  "I really liked using the chopsticks!" ~ Logan
"The thing that I liked about the Chinese party was that the chopsticks were delightful and the food." ~Haley
"My favorite thing was using chopsticks. I never knew how to use them." ~Joshua
"Yum!" ~Samantha 
 "The chopsticks were easy to use."  ~Anthony
 "This food rocks!"  ~Byron
"I liked that I learned how to use chopsticks.  I liked the sticky rice and eggrolls.  The chopsticks were hard to eat with." ~Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment